Missing or Damaged Goods
We rely on third-party delivery service providers, to deliver the orders to your door. There will be occasions where such as incomplete deliveries, missing, stolen parcels, or damaged packages. We appeal for our customer's understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause.
We ask for our customer's patience and assistance as we follow investigation procedures from delivery companies.
Subject to the conclusion of delivery companies investigations we will address the issue with the most appropriate solution, such as sending of replacement order,etc.
If our order tracking shows the order has been shipped, but you have not yet received your orders after 8 working days, please contact us with the Order No. you are chasing.
As we are a business that must rely on third-party postage and courier service providers, there may be occasional incidents such as incomplete deliveries, missing or stolen parcels, or damaged goods. We appeal for our customer's understanding and sincerely apologise for those who are affected by such incidents and the inconveniences they cause. We ask for our customer's patience and assistance as we negotiate on the matter with our delivery service providers and seek to gain a resolution for the problems.
In preparation, or in response, for the event that an item(s) of your order arrives damaged, please follow the instructions below:
- If delivered by a courier and damage is visible or otherwise apparent, please inform the courier at time of delivery.
- Take clear quality digital photos of the damage.
- Contact Ross Faulkner Pty Ltd within 24 hours of delivery (via email is the best method to email@example.com), stating order details, a description of the damage and attaching any images that may be appropriate in expeditingyour claim.
- If delivered by Australia Post service, please report the damage to the Post Office or call Post 131318
Below is a brief overview of the steps we need to take to solve this problem to give you a basic idea of what will happen.
- We report this problem to our carrier, and if eligible make a claim for compensation.
- Our carrier will open an investigation - depending up on the result of the investigation they will approve or reject our claim.
- If they approve the claim, or soundly confirm that it will be successful, we will be able to send a replacement product, or provide a refund.
Refund time frame
Generally all repairs, replacement, refunds will be finalised 1 - 2 weeks from receipt of goods.
Refunds are paid via the original method of payment used for purchase.
Please note we do not control your financial institution, additional processing and clearing times may be required by your financial institution for the fund to show on your account.
To initiate your return, please contact Customer Service by contacting Ross Faulkner Pty Ltd directly via one of the methods listed on our Contact Us page.